Each year, the Polar Bear Plunge at Seaside challenges thousands of brave jumpers from around the state. It's a great way for everyone--individuals, teams, organizations and businesses--to get involved supporting Special Olympics New Jersey. All funds raised go towards programming and events for more than 26,000 athletes statewide.
About FEBRUARY 22, 2020
ALL plungers are required to raise the $100
minimum to participate in the Plunge!
There are two options to choose from when registering
online for the Polar Bear Plunge at Seaside.
- Register online for $25 to get started and set up a customizable fundraising page.
- The great news is the $25 registration fee counts toward the $100 minimum, meaning only $75 more needs to be raised to meet the $100 minimum to participate.
- Now registered, share your fundraising page with family and friends via email and social media. Track donations right from your fundraising page, respond to donors and monitor fundraising progress as you get closer to the $100 minimum.
- Don’t stop there! As you raise more money for Special Olympics New Jersey, you will also earn some fresh Polar Bear Plunge incentives. Check out the Plunge Incentive page to see what you can earn.
Ready to Plunge
- Select the “Ready to Plunge” registration type.
- Congratulations you have met the $100 minimum required to participate in the Polar Bear Plunge.
- Don’t stop there! Raise more money for Special Olympics New Jersey while earning Polar Bear Plunge incentives by sharing your fundraising page with family and friends via email and social media. Track donations, respond to donors and monitor fundraising progress right from your fundraising page. Check out the Plunge Incentive page to see what you can earn.
What to Bring
The Polar Bear Plunge at Seaside maybe a fundraiser benefiting Special Olympics New Jersey, but it's also a life changer for the athletes and their friends, families, and communities.
How Funds Make a Real Impact
For over 50 years, Special Olympics New Jersey has provided year-round sports training, competition, leadership opportunities, and health screenings to more than 26,000 athletes. All of these programs and services are completely FREE of charge, thanks to fundraising events like the Polar Bear Plunge at Seaside. Look below for a glimpse at how these funds are making a real impact!